• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi

Seikoun

Smash Rookie
Sup ppl how is every one i am new and i am going up for the Brawl Tornament...if u see me my name is Shawn k?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*step sin to help new guy*

Hi there, and welcome to SWF. Let me point you to the direction of our Meet and Greet section. Just click on the Giant Bowser Icon with the word Smashboards underneath it to bring you back to the home page. From there, look for the section titled Meet and Greet, and make a thread in there introduciing yourself.

SWF could be described as the smash hub for competitive gaming. You'll find hundreds apon hundreds of tournaments here, information about 64/Melee/Brawl from casual to advanced, other video game genres, and sub sections for everything else in the world.

After posting in the Meet and Greet, find the Tournament Regional Zones section, and find the section that applies to where you live in order to gather information about tournaments near you.

Good luck with your future Smash career. :)

Top Bottom