• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, new from Toronto here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curs3dfox

Smash Rookie
Hey, just thought I would join and say hi, I have some friends that play here, one of them plays Starfox and the other plays Sonic the Hedgehog when I play against them. My favorite hero is Jigglypuff, I love rolling around with her and smashing people off the map it's so powerful. Does anyone here play in Toronto? I would like to try tournaments sometime but I am afraid that people will kill me with Captain Falco. I also like to play that bald ****** guy with the fish tank and the colorful fish he throws, sorry I forget his name -_-; I would like to get to know everyone better hope to hear from people ^_^ (>.O.)> <<< (Jigglypuff sucking someone into him =3)

Sorry I realised this wasn't related to brawl completely. What in your oppinion is the best character in brawl and what moves?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey, just thought I would join and say hi, I have some friends that play here, one of them plays Starfox and the other plays Sonic the Hedgehog when I play against them. My favorite hero is Jigglypuff, I love rolling around with her and smashing people off the map it's so powerful. Does anyone here play in Toronto? I would like to try tournaments sometime but I am afraid that people will kill me with Captain Falco. I also like to play that bald ****** guy with the fish tank and the colorful fish he throws, sorry I forget his name -_-; I would like to get to know everyone better hope to hear from people ^_^ (>.O.)> <<< (Jigglypuff sucking someone into him =3)

Sorry I realised this wasn't related to brawl completely. What in your oppinion is the best character in brawl and what moves?
Hiya, welcome to Smashboards.

Jiggs eh? Cool choice. Be sure to check the Jigglypuff board for if you ever have any questions, seek advice, or simply want to meet other people who play the same character. If you are looking for people in your area, you should try posting and getting to know the people in your Regional Zone. There are always tourneys going on for the Smash games, or if you are just looking to chat for now, check the Canada Social. The bald ****** guy would be Olimar. ;)

It's fine, but for future reference any "Hi I am new" posts should be posted in the Meet and Greet.

Hope to see you around the forums~ :hpfox:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom