• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm Seth! Or Nananana BATMAN!

Nananana_BATMAN!

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nananana_B4TM4N
I've been a member here for a long time, but I've never really used the site aside from messaging some friends.

For a few years now I've been playing Smash competitively, granted I've not gone to many tournaments, other than a few locals.

I main Samus, Fox, Falco, Sheik and Captain Falcon in Melee/PM.

I also am on Miiverse at nananana_B4TM4N if you'd like to send me a friends request on Wii U.

I look forward to my time here.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
So Seth, you finally branched out of conversations! That's great! Welcome to the boards, bud!

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Welcome!

By the way, did you happen to play Team Fortress 2 some time today? You seem familiar.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've been a member here for a long time, but I've never really used the site aside from messaging some friends.

For a few years now I've been playing Smash competitively, granted I've not gone to many tournaments, other than a few locals.

I main Samus, Fox, Falco, Sheik and Captain Falcon in Melee/PM.

I also am on Miiverse at nananana_B4TM4N if you'd like to send me a friends request on Wii U.

I look forward to my time here.
PURGE THE BATHERETIC

00082t40.jpg

Nananana_BATMAN!

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nananana_B4TM4N
Welcome to the Boards!

I actually have 2 questions: What do you think of Sheik's new special moves? Who is your favorite SSB 4U Newcomer?
I really like Sheik's new moves. I got a chance to play around with them at the Best Buy Event during my time with Smash Run, and Robin is definitely the most appealing newcomer in my honest opinion.

Top Bottom