• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm Annual_Smash!

Annual_Smash

Smash Rookie
I've been across the internet for many years... many many years... I have heard of a place called Smash Boards. (ala this site!)

I like the threads posted hear and I thought to myself, "Self, why not join such a place like this? Why haven't you done this before?!" And then I answered, " I don't know... Why am I talking to myself..."

About me:
*Been a fan since Melee.
*Smash is the only game, besides Mario Kart, where am undefeated
against my family and friends. Wait, how did my text get small? *But it all changed until my neighbor had beaten me in a 1v1 Brawl session.... D: Diddy Kong vs G&W (me) That inspired me to transition to play more competitively.

So I hope that by joining this here forum i can increase my knowledge and skill in smash! When Smash 4 comes, I will get my revenge one day hopefully haha.

Top Bottom