• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi I am having trouble creating a new event so I'm posting it here first!

Do you want more than Smash bros Ultimate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Obviously

• Total voters

Skaven

Smash Rookie
Hello I am William one of the hosts of Vancouver 40 Gaming Meetup and I would like to share our event with the Smash Community! We are a Cannabis related recreational group who caters to adults. Our event has no buy in or registration fee, we do ask for a $5 donation for Pizza and pop provided. We will be filming the Winner's Finals and take a photo of our event winners with their prize! We also have a Facebook group and Youtube channel

This event will be located in Coquitlam

Time: Saturday, January 29, 7pm-10pm PST. Tournament registration ends at 7:30pm.
Where: 3242 Westwood St, Coquitlam, BC V3C 3L8, call (778-968-9696) on arrival

Gaming: Smash Bros + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
About our club: Event

Note
  • Please call/text William (778-968-9696) and he will let you in.
  • Look for the neon sign PIZZA FACTORY
A special thanks to our sponsor TheCandyBar.io and our gamers who continue to support and grow our club!

COVID-19 safety measures

Masks required
Event will be indoors
We will not be checking for vaccine passports but we do ask everyone bring a personal mask for their safety and others. Please be respectful of each others views and practices.

Judahfutmann55

Smash Rookie
Hello I am William one of the hosts of Vancouver 40 Gaming Meetup and I would like to share our event with the Smash Community! We are a Cannabis related recreational group who caters to adults. Our event has no buy in or registration fee, we do ask for a $5 donation for Pizza and pop provided. We will be filming the Winner's Finals and take a photo of our event winners with their prize! We also have a Facebook group and Youtube channel

This event will be located in Coquitlam

Time: Saturday, January 29, 7pm-10pm PST. Tournament registration ends at 7:30pm.
Where: 3242 Westwood St, Coquitlam, BC V3C 3L8, call (778-968-9696) on arrival

Gaming: Smash Bros + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
About our club: Event

Note
  • Please call/text William (778-968-9696) and he will let you in.
  • Look for the neon sign PIZZA FACTORY
A special thanks to our sponsor TheCandyBar.io and our gamers who continue to support and grow our club!

COVID-19 safety measures

Masks required
Event will be indoors
We will not be checking for vaccine passports but we do ask everyone bring a personal mask for their safety and others. Please be respectful of each others views and practices.
Thanks for the event!

Top Bottom