• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Hi! A new challenger approaches!

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Just another (a little out of the) ordinary newcomer here with greetings! I'm Nacho, a peppy and positive gal here to poke around at things. My friend, a fellow smash enthusiast, invited me here! (You're out there somewhere, Keat. >u>)
A little bit about myself, i'm currently a highschool freshman living in California. I'm always looking for ways to make new friends and make others happy! I am a die-hard Pikachu-lover (like the countless others X3) and I also really like bananas. (Why? Not sure, but they're awesome~ ^u^)
Smash-wise, I consider myself to be a pretty scary Pikachu main. (Hoping to find other scary pikachus here~) I've played a little of every installation, and have a pretty good grip on everything technicality-wise. Still open to improving, of course! Gonna get better with every match. :3
But yeah, that sums up the basics of why i'm here! Hoping to see plenty of new internet faces and the like. Glad to be here. :D

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

#DarkWing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3067-7088-3304
Hey, what's going on, Nacho? Pikachu's pretty awesome! Absolutely love that player. Welcome to the Smashboards!

#DarkWing
3DS: 3067-7088-3304

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Ah thanks guys! I'll definitely add you, Kam. I'm looking forward to some matches~ :3
And thanks too, Dark. I would add you but hate to admit that I lack a 3ds. >.>
but maybe I'll see you around the boards! thanks for the warm welcomes~ X3
(Just for reference, my NNID is NachoThePikachu. If you see a friend request from that name don't be surprised! >u< )

Last edited:

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Welcome to the boards! Glad to see more pikachu mains, I've only met 3 outside the boards.
Enjoy your stay, and I would post my NNID, but i need to look it up because i forgot it XD
(I might have also started as a pikachu player in brawl but shhhhh, thats a secret)

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
Remind me to add you, Zero. @u@

Ah thanks Xavix! Yeah, i'm glad I found this place too! Pikachu mains are typically a rare find, but there's such a nice gathering of them here~ X3
If you can find your NNID you should definitely tell me! More buds to play with, the better! ^u^
(Or add me? NNID: NachoThePikachu :3 )
pssst, your secret is safe with me >u>
exceptthatyoutoldeveryoneyoursecrettoobutthatdoesn'tcount X3

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
my NNID is xavix5! (no caps, no spaces)
I'm also adding you right now
finally, I FREQUENTLY pwn the for glory noobs, *cough*little mac *cough* so be warned!

Khytezz

Smash Rookie
NNID
ItzAlexCx
Welcome to the boards^^..! Also new my self, but i hope u have a good experience in the forums ^^!!

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
*cough* get ready to face a non-for glory newb who will hurt ur lil mac *cough* >X3
I'll have to see for myself, won't i, Xavix? ;3
And thanks Khytezz! I wish the same for you as well! ^u^

NachoThePikachu

Smash Cadet
NNID
NachoThePikachu
I use a lil bit of Kirby myself! Ness is pretty good, but I can never use his recovery right XD
And it's all good! I fancy a chat anytime ouo

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag me!
I'm always up for matches, just let me know

Top Bottom