• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi fellow Wolfies!

RebelWithACoz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums, hey :) Got Brawl a few weeks ago (had to send my Wii away to play it tho, d'oh!) and decided to sign up here!

Wolf is my main so i thought i'd swing by here and say hello first. Been looking over some of the resources here and they're fantastic.

What i'm really looking for is some "hands on" help with wolf. Looking to brawl other and more experienced people other than my GF and my mate who isn't a fan :p

Also, i'm having trouble executing my Bair attack, i can never seem to set it up without constantly having my back to my opponent, any way of pulling off easier Bairs without doing this so much?

Amyway, hope you can answer my questions and i hope they aint too n00bish :p hope to Brawl some of you guys soon.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Welcome, and can't you just turn midair, or make a quick turn on the ground before you jump to do some bairs?

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
Welcome, and can't you just turn midair, or make a quick turn on the ground before you jump to do some bairs?
What he said, while running, turn and jump at the same time

send me a message if u need help with wolf

Top Bottom