• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi everyone ! :D

Raveks

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! my name is Chris, aka Raveks and i'm from Nova Scotia, Canada. Me and my friends have just started to take smash seriously and i am even going to my first local event next month! I have project m and melee set up on my computer for netplay if anyones every interested in playing some games just give me a shout.

To make my first post a little more interesting i thought i'd share pictures of my controller that i just recently painted using Shök's awesome guide that i found here on smashboards! First time trying anything like this and i'm pretty happy with the results, would love to hear what you guys think :D.

Thanks all, hope to become a valuable community member.

photoGridImage.jpg

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards, glad to have you!

Not gonna lie, as I was scrolling down and saw the controller, I was thinking that you managed to get your hands on the new Smash Bros. controller that was being promoted during the time of the Invitational tournament xD

Nice work!

_CaKeS_

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm CaKeS, I'm new here to, nice to meet you! Awesome looking controller, looks like it came out really good! I was thinking of trying something like that with my 64 controller, make it stand out a little :D

Raveks

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm CaKeS, I'm new here to, nice to meet you! Awesome looking controller, looks like it came out really good! I was thinking of trying something like that with my 64 controller, make it stand out a little :D
Thank you :D it came out a lot better than i expected! It's really fun to do too, makes it feel like your own :) welcome to smashboards and thanks for welcoming me!

Top Bottom