• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi everybody

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
Hey everyone, I'm Spencer. I'm 17 and I'm a lifelong Smash fan from rural Nova Scotia, Canada who has only just recently gotten interested in the tournament scene. I have not yet participated in any tournaments, as there are none in my area, but I hope to very soon. I mostly play SSBM and I main Falco, but I'm also pretty good with Ness and Ice Climbers. My friends and I play Melee almost daily for hours on end because there isn't much else to do around here. Aside from Smash, I'm also into music (I play guitar, bass, drums and keyboard) and filmmaking. I guess that's about all I've got to say, so peace. Game on, and remember, no Johns.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums GSmithy!

Smash games can be played for hours with no end because Smash is love, Smash is life.

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Top Bottom