• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heyo, first timer here~!

BestTeaMaker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BestTeaMaker
3DS FC
0345-0407-6977
I decided to join in to ride the Smash 4 hype train.

I've always wanted to be a part of the competitive scene, but IRL circumstances have prevented me from doing so (intense med school classes, family commitments, etc...). I'm hoping that Smash 4 can become my gateway to the scene because of its extensive online capabilities.

Currently maining Luigi as a way to practice advanced techniques in Melee/PM, but my favorites to use are Olimar and GnW.

EDIT: Oh, I also just moved out here in Buies Creek, NC (30 minutes from Raleigh). I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of tourneys or smash hangouts. Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards!

The question is...are you really the best tea maker? Do you specialize in black tea, white tea, green tea? Herbal?

:p

Top Bottom