• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey there.

iiZESB

Smash Rookie
NNID
iiZESB
3DS FC
5086-1588-6152
I am a newcomer to smash, having played just Melee for about a month. I am however excited to try out Smash 4 when that comes out! (I want to main Lucina/Robin, but we'll see when it comes out!)

I also own a 3DS/Wii U/PS3 in terms of online consoles, so feel free to hit me up on those! I live in England so that should give you some idea as to when I'm awake.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-1588-6152
Nintendo Network ID: iiZESB
reddit: DiamondDark

As you can tell by my profile picture, I main Falco but I always use Marth on Final Destination. I want to get as good as this game as I can, so if any of you know some useful threads to check out, link me those below!

One last thing. Does anybody know if certain stages favor certain characters? I'm very interested to read on that but I couldn't find anything via google.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there.

The main thread I can link you to that you'd find helpful is probably this one (it's a guide to competitive Smash, there's plenty to learn here that you may or may not already know).

As for certain stages favoring certain characters, the answer is yes, but you wouldn't find a thread that contains all the information on every character's performance at every stage. There are many factors that can go into that, especially specific matchups. I'll advise that you check out specific character sub-forums for that kind of information.

Hope all that helped!

Enjoy the forums :)

P.S. - Nice that you're interested in Lucina & Robin! That makes me happy as a Fire Emblem fan :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom