• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, There.

GreySmash

Smash Rookie
I feel like I should have joined years ago, but I've never quite been so obsessed with Smash Bros as I am now.

I play Project M pretty much exclusively, but am not opposed to playing a few rounds of melee every now and then. I've been playing for over a decade, but never competitively. Recently, I've been watching a ton of streams and high-level play videos and it has inspired me to try my hand.

Right now, Ike is my go to main and I'm loving it. I'm also a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series, so he was a natural choice. Other than that, I'm not quite sure on a secondary, as I have basic knowledge of several other characters that I could play well given a little practice.

I'm also getting my buddies pretty hyped about playing Smash this summer. We're hoping to train a lot this summer and jump into the competitive scene. I'm not sure about my skill level at the moment since I don't have a whole lot to compare it to, but I've been learning a lot of intermediate techs and can pretty reliably WD, DACUS, pivot, RAR, and do a lot of the fun stuff out of Ike's Quickdraw (it scares the **** out of my friends).

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this community, learning from it and contributing to it someday!

arodbaybee

Smash Rookie
Hey! Welcome to the community!
I'm also fairly new here. I main with Marth usually but I really like Ike as well. I've actually never played Fire Emblem but I've always wanted to. I like how Ike is kind of a heavyweight but he has awesome mobility. The hit range of the sword is impressive as well. Project M is one of the best things to ever happen to Super Smash Bros. Lots of credit to those guys.

Anyways, see you around!

Top Bottom