• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey there guys my name's Gami.

Gami

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheOrigamiGamer
3DS FC
2750-1106-0597
Hello Smashboards! My name is Bradley, but I go by Gami online. It's a nickname that's stuck with me for the past three years because of my YouTube channel. Even my family refers to me as Gami haha.

Here's a little about myself. (Totally not stolen from the about me section of my profile.)

I am a small Let's Player on YouTube who mains Fox in Melee. I am a software development major, and a soon to be music minor. I'm also in charge of hosting Wiikendly, a group of smashers who play every other Friday at our university in Searcy, Arkansas. I'm a huge fan of the Shin Megami Tensei games, and the Metal Gear Solid series. I also practice sword fighting in my spare time in the club I'm a part of, The Dyssack Trainers.

I joined Smashboards because I wanted to get involved with the community, learn ways to improve my main Fox, and find local tournaments in my area. Also since I was recently put in charge of Wiikendly I would like to be able to spread the word about our community. I hope to learn a lot here during my time on Smashboards and during my entire smash career. I also look forward to meeting a lot of people on the forums. Currently I reside in my home state of California, but I will be returning to university in a week or so. If you're in the Southern California area I am a part of the Socal social group on Facebook so look for me there as well.

Here's to a great year of smash!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey Gami, welcome to the forums! You sound like a guy I'd get along with quite alot. SMT and Metal Gear are awesome series and I'm waiting to get my hands on SMT x FE (very big deal for him since I really enjoy SMT and FE a lot, so a crossover game sounds really interesting) and Phantom Pain. Sword fighting also sounds like a lot of fun.

There's an established Smash group at my school in my school as well which is great since there are always people around to play (one of the beauties of college/universities).

Enjoy your stay, glad to have you :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Gami!

Also since I was recently put in charge of Wiikendly I would like to be able to spread the word about our community.
Might I also suggest spreading the word of our lord and savior, Superman?

1405557026068.jpg

Gami

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheOrigamiGamer
3DS FC
2750-1106-0597
Hey Gami, welcome to the forums! You sound like a guy I'd get along with quite alot. SMT and Metal Gear are awesome series and I'm waiting to get my hands on SMT x FE (very big deal for him since I really enjoy SMT and FE a lot, so a crossover game sounds really interesting) and Phantom Pain. Sword fighting also sounds like a lot of fun.

There's an established Smash group at my school in my school as well which is great since there are always people around to play (one of the beauties of college/universities).

Enjoy your stay, glad to have you :)
I'm extremely excited for Phantom Pain! I would get a PS4 just for that game. Hopefully it gets a PC release!
As for SMT I am working through SMT Nocturne and SMT IV. I'm also doing a Let's Play of Persona 3 FES.Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Top Bottom