• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Smashboards

larryjerry1

Smash Rookie
So, after following the competitive smash scene for a little while, I realized that Smash is a game I thoroughly enjoy and that I want to get back into. So I've registered here to get plugged into the community as best as I can. So, hello!

I do also have a couple of questions. First, I'm looking to get into up melee netplay because I'd like to start learning the game and playing against other real people, however, I've notice that dolphin does seem to have lag problems with the melee emulation, and that's without even trying to set up netplay. Are there any resources here to help with optimizing dolphin performance?

Secondly, since I am looking into melee netplay, what parts of the smashboards should I be looking at in order to reach out to people for netplay?

Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
A wild Mic_128 appeared! :surprised:

Enjoy your stay larryjerry!

larryjerryferryfairyberryburycherrymerrymarrydairy

larryjerry1

Smash Rookie
Who let you have boats! :mad088:

But here you go, this should help you out!

Welcome to the forums!
I have gone through the netplay guide and I have everything set up correctly I think, but as far as reaching out to others to smash online, where should I look?

A wild Mic_128 appeared! :surprised:

Enjoy your stay larryjerry!

larryjerryferryfairyberryburycherrymerrymarrydairy
That was slightly excessive ._.

Top Bottom