• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Sheikers!

Triad

Smash Rookie
Yeah it's me again. Back from a long Brawl break to play some other games for a change. Seems like the Sheik boards are even more barren than before. Anyways, on to why I made this seamlessly pointless thread.

After playing Ocarina of Time again and seeing our great hero (Sheik...who cares about Link?), I was inspired to make a combo video of Sheik. I plan to title this masterpiece "The Shadow Sage" or "The 2nd Shadow Sage" (Pfft Impa). Expect to see something sometime in the future, but seeing as how I am still lacking a capture card it may be a while. Plus all the editing and yeah...so...hey!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Make sure if you have ftilt locks to end them with something more flashy then a usmash unless they are in killing % for one to work. What I mean is don't put the ftilt lock into usmash (single ftilt into usmash is okay if it's guaranteed, especial if you combo into that said ftilt or mindgame :3) in the video but don't do follow ups at killing usmash % unless you are sure they will escape before the usmash can land.

Also please don't put extremely ******** DI "combos" in the video as well or things that sheik can get hit out of like hitting marth with three ftilts.

^-^ If you do all of that then I bet everyone will love your combo video.

Top Bottom