• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Sc

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm Twist. Or if you wanna call me by my real name it's Eric.

I just wanted to introduce myself to the SC scene because I never really did.

Is there anyone that plays smash near me that wants to play?

I play Melee, 64, B+, and Brawl in that order. I would be happy if someone would like to teach me brawl cuz I currently suck from not playing it.

Oh, and here are my mains. Melee (1st CF and 2nd Falco), 64 (1st Mario and 2nd CF), B+ (1st Olimar and 2nd Snake), Brawl (1st Snake 2nd Olimar)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Twist, I tried to explain it to you in person... SC really is horrible, not entirely by our choosing, but by the lack of players and how spread out we are... I would definitely volunteer us for "worst melee state" and I'd be curious to see if there is any worse out there.

for Florence, I don't really ever see Mott and Carol (?) on SWF but Yay is, yet it's hard to tell when he is online or not lol

Ryzol_

Smash Apprentice
Greenville, SC (school) Charlotte, NC(break)
We live 5 hours apart :cry:

I'm starting to get really hopeless on SC.

And wheretf are these Florence people at? Come on people! :mad:
SC just has a bad layout. The state's a **** rectangle.

of course there is people in Florence

I thought you wanted to be called Ja now, Ryzol?
Changed my mind lol. Call me whatever you want to. :laugh:

Turns out there's more people at Furman who play melee than I thought. There's theoretically 7, but I doubt more than 3 will go to tournaments.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Too bad I live in Charleston now -_- (it really is TOO bad, haha)

on a side note, I think I'm actually (REALLY) quitting now, because without my black controller, Melee feels like Brawl to me. that's how bad it is. blehhh

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'll just switch your black controller bottom with mine next time you come over. I don't use the R button anyways. It's a fact that the black controllers have smaller grips.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I wasn't gonna fix it, I was going to replace it. A LOT of people who play with black controllers can't play with any other type lf controllers because they feel different.

Top Bottom