• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey luigis i have been wondering

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
what would you do if you fought a pichu? would you treat it like anything else or just mess with him or or **** extra hard? or do you have a plan for everything? and if you do fight pichu how much of whose favor would you say it is by how much?

i was just wanting to see what you (ihr) think because lowtiers and middle tiers never fight it's always you vs top tier or middle vs middle and there is a pichu match up guide and luigi will came up in a week or 2

and ihr is german for you as in all of you but it's one word (english is dumb that's why i want to speck german)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pichu's usual strategy is run aroud and nair. I would just trade nairs all day because Luigi's nair does ******** damage. Aside from that, I am not sure but I think you can dthrow chain grab? There isn't much pichu can do about spaced ftilts or wavelanded aerials so I would just abuse his short range.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
ok thank you but keep in mind most of his moves = grab(i made a guide on it) and his grab game is petty good (his grab has more range) but that's all i think pichu could do other than juggle you a little and up smash you

Top Bottom