• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey! Looking to get into competive Smash

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
Hey everyone, my name's Zueros! I recently joined Smashboards to just browse around the forums. I've played Smash way back since smash 64, but just casually. I'm looking to get into the more competitive side of smash and improve my game. I was wondering where I could find the basic techniques to learn to improve my game, both in Melee and Brawl. I don't have any mains per-se, but in Brawl I enjoy playing Marth and recently Game and Watch. As for Melee it's been a while, but I used to play Link a lot with some Marth here and there, but really open to trying new characters since it's been a while.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Zueros!

G&W eh? Nice. I'm glad to know there's another person out there using Gdubs. You want any tips with him, ask.

Enjoy your stay and remember to accept Superman as your lord and savior.

1371339965279.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards Zueros! Are you a "The World Ends With You" fan? Just going by your avatar.

For improving your game in Smash, you could start off by checking out this beginner's guide for competitive Smash. It's a general guide that can help you in any Smash game you play for the most part. As for Melee and Brawl specifics, you could take a look at their respective Competitive Discussion forums for more information.

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
Thanks!

Welcome to Smashboards Zueros! Are you a "The World Ends With You" fan? Just going by your avatar.
And yes I am! Haven't actually 100% completed the game, but I love everything about it - from the gameplay, to the soundtrack, and especially the story!

Top Bottom