• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEY, ****ing watch shadowclaw 2

quak

Smash Champion
for the people that actually care about mewtwo, i think this vid deserves to be posted in both forums

DONT BE A DUMB ***, THIS ISN"T MY VIDEO, it's Taj's

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=133992

worth the dl, one of the nicest made combo vids made with the effects and the syncage

and taj ain't bad in it either

Undyingz

Smash Rookie
all bow be4 Taj o.o!! he definitly brings a tear to my eye and makes me wanna second mewtwo if not main him. **** having to main sheik/zelda =/ lol

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
it kinda looked to me in that vid like they were intentionally DI'ing towards him most of the time.

but besides that, i was very impressed.

-QTP

slave1

Smash Lord
any one who actully played against TAJ should say how bad they got ***** or how their game went in this video.

i also like the parts where he goes aout of his way to spike them.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
And my cameo. Don't forget my awesome 3 hit Mewtwo combo.

Anyhow; QTP--part of the fun part of playing against Taj is watching as all the DI you thought you knew to do goes out the window and he destroys you anyhow. It's true!

QTP

And my cameo. Don't forget my awesome 3 hit Mewtwo combo.

Anyhow; QTP--part of the fun part of playing against Taj is watching as all the DI you thought you knew to do goes out the window and he destroys you anyhow. It's true!

hahahahaa, i'll take your word for it..

your the one who has played him..

not me..

:(

so he makes you look stupid when you played??

haha, that's what it sounds like..haha..

i would love to play against him..

-QTP

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
taj does that to most everyone
not so much so of wobbles though. like the footage i used of him was really all there was on the entire full disk.

but the disk i was on i was only on 1/4 of it but i still have buckets full of more footage of me getting pwnd.

so ya, taj pwns

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, Taj gave me some of his amazing psychic powers so that I too would be able to play as Mewtwo. But I only have 1/100th of his capabilities, which is why my Mewtwo only looks cool in 1/100 matches.

His Mewtwo looks awesome in 100/100 matches.

I know what you're thinking; if he gave me some of his power, then he would look awesome in only 99/100 matches. But we all know that he looks awesome in EVERY match. So how is this mathematically possible?

Well, he was originally being awesome in 101/100 matches, so the gamecube disc kept shutting down. He needed to give me 1/100th of the awesome power--which he had excess of to begin with.

Because of my psychic connection to Taj, I am more difficult to combo. It is also what allows me to play Mewtwo. You have to be psychic to play Mewtwo. It's true!

QTP

Well, Taj gave me some of his amazing psychic powers so that I too would be able to play as Mewtwo. But I only have 1/100th of his capabilities, which is why my Mewtwo only looks cool in 1/100 matches.

His Mewtwo looks awesome in 100/100 matches.

I know what you're thinking; if he gave me some of his power, then he would look awesome in only 99/100 matches. But we all know that he looks awesome in EVERY match. So how is this mathematically possible?

Well, he was originally being awesome in 101/100 matches, so the gamecube disc kept shutting down. He needed to give me 1/100th of the awesome power--which he had excess of to begin with.

Because of my psychic connection to Taj, I am more difficult to combo. It is also what allows me to play Mewtwo. You have to be psychic to play Mewtwo. It's true!

hahahhahaha....

honestly one of the funniest things i've ever read on smashboards...

props to you Wobbles..

props to you..

-QTP

Top Bottom