• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, I'm new here.

CrossbowPig

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrossbowPig
3DS FC
2621-2883-4274
So, I've never really been able to commit to posting on message boards in the past due to my chronic laziness, but I THINK that this time will be different.
With that out of the way, hello! My name (as far as you know) is CrossbowPig, and I main Marth in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Well, I think I will, anyway. I've never entered a tournament before, so I don't really know what to expect. One of the reasons I ended up joining Smashboards was to see if I could find any sort of tournaments in the area.
I look forward to getting to know you guys and (trying) to become an active member of the forums! :ness:

Morbi

Scavenger
Hello, Crossbow Pig! You have one of the better usernames I have seen, care to explain how that came to be?

Chronic laziness was the reason you did not post? It seems as though that could qualify as an antithesis.

Regardless, it is great to have you here. I would link you the thread where potential tournaments might be held... but I have no idea where it is! :troll:

CrossbowPig

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrossbowPig
3DS FC
2621-2883-4274
My Dad owned a Crossbow for a little while just before it was illegal to have one where I live, and I used to think that was really cool, so that's how that part came to be. I just like pigs in general I guess. :drshrug: The first time I used this name was when I first made a Minecraft account, and it just stuck. Things just have a weird way of working like that, I suppose.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to SmashBoards, CrossbowPig! Nice username by the way.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
-You have an interesting username
-You main a Fire Emblem character
-You like Attack On Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin

You'll find all the tournaments here, and you have the ability to check them out by region. I'll link you to the Regional Zones forum as well in the event that you're interested in meeting up with some local Smashers for practice.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hm, I think a personal nickname I'll have for you is "Levi of the Crossbow". This will only apply for as long as you keep a Levi Ackerman avatar and never change your username :p

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Welcome to Smashboards! I know that feel on the lazyness, the community in here is pretty cool though, so it's easy to stay active :4myfriends: Also, as the others said, cool username! Pigs are hella.

Top Bottom