• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey I'm Cloud

Cloudx128

Smash Cadet
NNID
CloudX128
3DS FC
2509-1803-0127
Hey I'm Cloud, and I'm looking to get into the competitive scene for Smash4. Have played Smash pretty casually since melee

I'm 21 and from the Columbus, Ohio area. Hopefully I'll make some cool friends here.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there Cloud, nice to see ya :)

Got your eye on any characters to use in Smash 4 so far?

Cloudx128

Smash Cadet
NNID
CloudX128
3DS FC
2509-1803-0127
Yeah, too many. Right now though Robin is looking to take a lead.

Cloudx128

Smash Cadet
NNID
CloudX128
3DS FC
2509-1803-0127
Yeah, Fire Emblem is definitely one of my favorite series. Been playing since Melee introduced me to the series way back around FE7.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
That's great to hear, I've been around the franchise that long myself. And hopefully with the surge of FE love in the new Smash, more people will want to give the series a shot, especially after Awakening's success. Other Nintendo franchises I'm big on are LoZ, Star Fox and Xenoblade Chronicles.

Cloudx128

Smash Cadet
NNID
CloudX128
3DS FC
2509-1803-0127
LoZ is what has kept me with Nintendo for the long run. OoT is what got me into gaming, and each entry has reassured me of that love.

I'm midway through Xenoblade Chronicles in Sword Valley, and loving the game. Hoping that even though Gematsu isn't as relevant anymore that we still get Shulk..

I loved SF64, but havent really been into the series since, though hoping the new game will recapture my interest.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'm confident in Shulk's inclusion. Alongside Robin, he takes the cake as far as most wanted newcomer(s) goes.

Nice to know that we have pretty similar taste in gaming though. At least when it comes to Nintendo.

Morbi

Scavenger
LoZ is what has kept me with Nintendo for the long run. OoT is what got me into gaming, and each entry has reassured me of that love.

I'm midway through Xenoblade Chronicles in Sword Valley, and loving the game. Hoping that even though Gematsu isn't as relevant anymore that we still get Shulk..

I loved SF64, but havent really been into the series since, though hoping the new game will recapture my interest.
This describes me as well, Ocarina of Time was the game that started it all; without it, I would probably not be here, on Smashboards. It was not my first game, but it was certainly the most important. I am also about half way through Xenoblade myself, or at least I would like to believe that I am. Your assertion regarding Star Fox describes my opinion towards it as well, Star Fox 64 was one of my favorite games, but I cannot get into any of the other games. I am certainly hoping that the new title reinvigorates my enthusiasm for the series.

Yeah, Fire Emblem is definitely one of my favorite series. Been playing since Melee introduced me to the series way back around FE7.
I have only been playing since about October myself, Fire Emblem Awakening got me into the series and I am very happy about its representation in Smash 4 as of current.

Yeah, too many. Right now though Robin is looking to take a lead.
Robin will always take the lead. :4robinm::4robinf:

Cloudx128

Smash Cadet
NNID
CloudX128
3DS FC
2509-1803-0127
Seems like we have some great minds here at Smashboards so far.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Seems like we have some great minds here at Smashboards so far.
I'd like to think that my friend @ Morbi Morbi and I are among the best of the bunch :awesome:

But no really, a lot of great, constructive discussion happens around the forums. With that being said, there are also a legion of users who...don't think things all the way through as much as they should, but it's all good :p

I believe you'll be a great poster/contributor to the Smash community here.

Top Bottom