• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey I play melee and are a fox user im thinking about going to my first pm event and wondering if i

ignatowski

Smash Rookie
Hey I play melee and are a fox user im thinking about going to my first pm event and wondering if i would i be alright or not never having played pm before, is it or fox much different? thanks

True Fool

Smash Ace
Not quite the right place, but before you're shot down, you should be fine. Consider using a Melee secondary. Some players, not myself included, find themselves tripping over the subtle differences between PM and Melee when trying to use the same character.

But Fox is pretty close to the same thing, so you may be fine.

ignatowski

Smash Rookie
Not quite the right place, but before you're shot down, you should be fine. Consider using a Melee secondary. Some players, not myself included, find themselves tripping over the subtle differences between PM and Melee when trying to use the same character.

But Fox is pretty close to the same thing, so you may be fine.
thanks man

Top Bottom