• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey I got an interesting question about.....

Paladinight

Smash Apprentice
Over there! no, no, the one on the left or is it t
Ike's survivability with Ike which would be better to do an air dodge or a counter after getting a knockback just wanted to ask because counter seems to be more effective for some reason, but I don't know what is so I'm asking here.

Also at low percentages would you be able to pull off a jab, d-tilt, f-smash charged (for mindgames) because I pulled it off a bit with my friend depending on how he reacted I would release my f-smash accordingly.

Ace55

Smash Lord
I would move away, no need jumping into a smash (especially Ike's) or other followup.

Paladinight

Smash Apprentice
Over there! no, no, the one on the left or is it t
True, but if they just move away I could just release it but... unnggghh air dodge unless I knew they would move straight away I would use the f-smash without the charge. But the d-tilt, at low percentages gives little lee way to move away and upon landing get smacked, but with the tech roll the charging seems appropriate hmmm... I'll test it with my friends later.

Top Bottom