• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys

MasterBlu

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

Been a lurker for some time now. I have played Smash since I was a kid (I'm 21 now) and only started looking at Smash competitively for about 9-10 months. I have played all iterations of Smash. Right now I have been enjoying Project M the most though as it has the largest character select and feels the most balanced. To rate myself in comparison to most of you by game I would say:

Smash 64: Have not played since I was little really

Melee: Suck straight up

Brawl: Stopped playing about a year ago. Before that I would have said I was pretty good. Now not so much. Used to main Olimar, Ike, Meta Knight (even before I knew about tier lists I knew he was broken), and played around with others.

Project M: Pretty decent at Project M. Great fundamentals because of previous experience but wavedashing is a weakness. I have a few mains: Ganondorf, Ness, Lucas, G&W, Link, Sonic, Ike when i'm feeling it, and am playing a lot of characters. I can basically use about half the cast effectively at this point. I feel like almost every character is valid in this game unlike brawl. Toon Link is pretty bad though I think. Not saying I am M2K or anything but I feel pretty comfortable with a lot of the cast in PM.

Anyway, just thought I would leave my mark here. I will see you guys on the forums. Oh also forgot to mention that I have PM on dolphin but have just used for recreational purposes to this point.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome MasterBlu to SWF!

Praise Emperor Superman and enjoy your stay here!

1398955517393.jpg

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Well hey there Blu! Glad to see you come out of the “guestly” shadows and join the Boards! Also, great way to start your post montage, that is, if you're planning on staying for awhile...Nonetheless, it's always nice to see a dedicated Smasher joining our little community! Good luck and have fun!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Way to represent the King of Evil :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf: Even though he's not exactly one of the best characters

Enjoy your stay, pal.

MasterBlu

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I know but his punishes feel
Way to represent the King of Evil :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf: Even though he's not exactly one of the best characters

Enjoy your stay, pal.

Yeah, I know but his punishes feel so satisfying lol.

Top Bottom