• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey guys

Mnfx

Smash Cadet
Hey guys thanks alot for coming out on Saturday we really appreciate it. I'm looking forwardto working with those interested to make this an even better place to conduct tournaments and meet fellow smashers as well. I apologize for those who may have felt that this tournament was a rip off but i will not allow that you message me insulting those who worked along side me including my friend who performed for you guys, and myself but for the rest of the guys that showed some support, feel free to message me with ideas on how we can make better tournaments and overall make this place fun.

Thanks alot

Ernie

8-Bit miami

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No disrespect dude, but you have to stop making this many threads. Giving your thanks is one thing, but you can do that in your original thread. I'm no mod, but I am a friendly guy that tries to give advice, and this is my advice to you. Because we are in the tournament section specifically, we generally try to keep it to State Threads and Tournament Threads. Lucky for us though, our Atlantic South Moderators truely kick ***, and are extremely nice ^.^

So yeah... just giving you a heads up :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Lucky for us though, our Atlantic South Moderators truely kick ***, and are extremely nice ^.^
that, and I'm not sure there's much moderating going on in here anyway...

but yeah man, the constant new thread thing needs to end. In case you don't know how to reply to a thread (i.e. keep all conversation in one place) (i.e. what me & Gerbil are doing) just scroll to the bottom of the page and type in the little text box. Then click "post quick reply" to post the message. Or if you want to reply to a specific item, click the "quote" button on the bottom right side of the person's post.

Currently, you have 23 posts and have started 20 threads. So that's what leads me to believe you are new to the operations of forums. Anyway, good luck with improving your tourneys.

Mnfx

Smash Cadet
Thanks alot guys i really appreciate your help i'll keep this im mind for the future.

Top Bottom