• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys, what's up?

AnthNintendoFan

Smash Rookie
Hello, my name is Anthony, but you guys can call me Anth for short if you want to. I have no experience at all in competitive smash at all. Like I mean zero. I recently went to a local game store to play casual smash and I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter. That being said, I hope to improve my skills in smash overall and maybe one day get pretty far in a tournament and possibly even win. That would probably take a really long time though.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Getting your butt handed to you on a silver platter included with a can of salt happens to the best of us. Good to hear that it served more so as motivation rather than discouragement.

I'll link you to the beginner's guide to competitive Smash Bros. since it sounds like you'd be interested. Follow along, soak in all the information you can, and see how things pick up for you.

Welcome to the forums, btw :)

Top Bottom