• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys! This is my first thread

Sh4ka999

Smash Rookie
Hello smashboards, I'm Sh4ka999. I actually made an account by the name of shaka999 way back in the day, couldn't figure out which email I registered with, and hence I made a new account. Anyway, I'm here because I want to start getting into the smash scene now that summer is here and even once school starts up again, I'd love to unwind with some competitive smash whether its via friendlies or in tournaments.

Anyway, recently I've been playing a lot of 64 smash with my roommate, but I want to get involved in P:M and possibly in Melee as well. I also own Brawl, but I'm not crazy about it.

My mains in 64 are Kirby, Falcon, and Yoshi.
Melee: Back when I played, I mained Samus, but if I pick it up again I'm thinking about focusing on Sheik.
Brawl: Falco, Metaknight
P:M: still trying to figure out who I'll main.

Outside of smash, I play soccer and a little bit of music, but that's about it. I'm happy to be here, and hopefully I'll be more involved in the columbus scene sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom