• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys, her a NEW VIDEO of my MK!!!!

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! I've just uploaded a new video of my mk, I'd like your comments and what u think, u know mk is not my best character but i like it! :laugh: just trying to get better! look for my "combo" Uair+Uair+Neutral B death combo (if u can catch your opponent -u know always has the possibilitie to dodge that "combo" because the new physics in this game :mad:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJhzFAQOF98

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
lol... thanx to u!!! although u know we have to master ours skills! xD don't u think the little thingy combo Uair+Uair+NeutralB is awesome?!!! but if u can hit lol

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
maybe, i'm not a Mk awesome player, yet... lol xD its my first video and its matter of time to be a better player! =P

If u see my other videos, feel free to post in youtube... btw maybe if don't reply soon is because i'm downloading MarioKart Wii... :chuckle:

RazeveX

Smash Ace
i cant really offer much advice, since that diddy wasnt very impressive, and it didnt look like either of you were playing very seriously, but the one thing i can say is that there were a billion times you could have used up b to hit without fail and land before him, but you didnt seem to take the chances.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
like razeve said it just felt liek i was watching a casual match which between brothers thats usually the case.

but your meta knight isdecent you need to work on things here and there. you could of abused diddy a bit more in my opinion i was waitng for an up b and it never happened

zamora

Smash Cadet
same as other people

stop spamming down smash- it has a really big nockback if u use it sparingly...try short hop dair and more short hop fair

SPAM UP-B ITS UR FRIEND LOL

Top Bottom