• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, got a pretty generic question..

PD | Lewd

Smash Apprentice
So I play some melee (limited as I don't have a copy unfortunately), pm, and smash 4. I just can't seem to pin down a specific character like a main. An example is i first played ganon and squirtle in pm, but now ganon feels boring and squirtle feels habitual. In smash 4 I've probably said every character was my main at some point. I just wanna narrow down who I should focus on more in each game wether it be one, two, three; however many. Could anyone like help me break down my play style and help me somehow?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
So I play some melee (limited as I don't have a copy unfortunately), pm, and smash 4. I just can't seem to pin down a specific character like a main. An example is i first played ganon and squirtle in pm, but now ganon feels boring and squirtle feels habitual. In smash 4 I've probably said every character was my main at some point. I just wanna narrow down who I should focus on more in each game wether it be one, two, three; however many. Could anyone like help me break down my play style and help me somehow?
http://www.meleeitonme.com/choosing-a-character/
This applies to more than just melee. Give it a read and you might be able to figure out what you want.

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
but now ganon feels boring and squirtle feels habitual.
You're not really playing ganon or squirtle if this is the case. However, if the question really is this generic, there is a search function at the top, and I can gaurantee you'll find literally hundreds of "WHO SHOULD I MEAIN!!!>>??!?!" threads.

PD | Lewd

Smash Apprentice
You're not really playing ganon or squirtle if this is the case. However, if the question really is this generic, there is a search function at the top, and I can gaurantee you'll find literally hundreds of "WHO SHOULD I MEAIN!!!>>??!?!" threads.
I've kinda narrowed it down, I'm focusing more on who I enjoy playing and who I think is more fun. Thanks for the help guys!

Top Bottom