• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, friends :D

Nitten

Smash Rookie
Hey all, relatively new to the Smash community. I've been playing a lot of competitive Call of Duty, which is my number one focus at the moment (since I'm much better at CoD than Smash), but I played a lot as a kid, and over the past couple months I've been diving into competitive play, practicing my mechanics and learning the game. I absolutely love Project M, and I don't mind playing Melee. I'm currently in New Jersey until August 15th, then I'll be in Fall River, Massachusetts for about two weeks until I go back to college in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm really hoping to hit some tourneys before Sm4sh releases, and I'm glad to take my first step into the community.

Last edited:

StarCorrine

Smash Cadet
Oh hey, you're pretty close. I would love to play you in PM some day :3 There's a facebook group called New England Melee that you could join. They post tons of stuff there and about tourneys around us! And Welcome! (although I'm also new haha)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well this is a wonderful sight to see. Newcomers greeting each other :crying: <<< happy tears.

Alongside joining the FB group @ StarCorrine StarCorrine brought up, you could also use this general guide for competitive Smash as a reference and helpful tool. This goes for everyone really.

A warm welcome goes out to everyone in this thread :)

Nitten

Smash Rookie
Oh hey, you're pretty close. I would love to play you in PM some day :3 There's a facebook group called New England Melee that you could join. They post tons of stuff there and about tourneys around us! And Welcome! (although I'm also new haha)
Cool <3 I'm down to play whenever, man. Just let me know! And I'll deifnitely join the group, thanks for the heads up :D

Top Bottom