• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey fellow Smashers!

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
Hey all! I am Adam, but in the Smash 'verse I'll be called ENKER (Five imaginary points to the first who knows who Enker is!)

I'm a HUGE Smash fan who is getting revved up to join the tournament scene. I've been playing since the N64 days, but I didn't decide until recently to follow my dreams and truly get known in the Smash community via tournaments, etc. I'm late to the party, but I can't wait to show off my skills! I've been in tournaments before at Cons and have always done well, but it's time to get serious! :D

I've always mained as Ness (and Lucas in Brawl). The Mother series is very close to my heart, you wouldn't believe how excited I was to see Ness was in Smash as a kid! But, now Mega Man is in the upcoming Smash!!! Mega Man is the reason I started playing videogames in the first place! And now he is part of the reason I have decided to come out from the shadows and officially join the Smash online community.

I look forward to meeting many of you online here, via matches, and at tournaments!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there, ENKER. Welcome to the forums!

I love the Mother series well. Do you happen to have a favorite game?

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
That's a tough question! Despite being a huge Mega Man fan, I think I'd have to say Mother 2 for my all time favorite game. It's definitely hard won, especially with other games I love like Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger.

You?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ha ha, I meant favorite Mother game, my bad :p

From the Mother series, mine is probably Mother 3.

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
I was thinking that might have been what you had meant, but I decided to go with the more difficult of the two possible meanings of your question, haha.

Mine is Mother 2, but Mother 3 was definitely VERY good. :D

Thanks for the welcome! Welcome to you too, Flight!

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
Welcome to SmashBoards! Hope to see you around! :3
Btw I added your friend code if you don't mind adding back my FC is under my avatar! Cya on October 3rd xD

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
Aw man, my first Smashboards FC add. I am excited, haha.

I added you! Can't wait to play Smash with ya! :D

Top Bottom