• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey everyone.

Grovfu

Smash Rookie
NNID
XMister_RatburnX
I'm Grover. I'm nobody new to Smash Bros, so I think it was about time I made an account here. I like Project M and Melee, and I can play Brawl somewhat consistently as well. I was primarily going to use this site to find some local tournaments, but I'd like to see what this community has to offer. I love playing Yoshi in PM mostly because his aerials and tilts are fun to use and combo with. Ever since aMSa played Yoshi in Melee, I was convinced that I could play a good Yoshi in PM, knowing that he's somewhat close, if not better, to his Melee counterpart. (I'm actually not completely sure about this, I'd need someone to confirm that) Wolf is fun because I've always loved the space animals and have always wanted to play a heavyweight one. However, if Krystal acted as a replacement for him in any possible future installation or fangame, I would probably prefer her playstyle. I like Mario in Melee mostly because he was the character I played all the time when I was a kid. As for SB64 Yoshi... well, I just prefer him over others. Not much to say about that game, really, everyone kind of feels crippled compared to the other games, at least with the N64 controller. I like other fighting games too, like Skullgirls and SF4, but I'm pretty bad at both so yeah.

I want to get into Smash Bros. tournaments, but I get a tad nervous by crowds, and I never thought I had a reliable transportation method, or that any of the tournaments are anywhere close to where I live. This all may change, soon, and I'll keep posted to see if there's any open tournies near me.

I'm a pretty active forum member on the Smash Bros. Crusade board, waiting patiently and eagerly for version .9 to surface. I also visit Youtube and Soundcloud a lot. I'll put my works in my signature relatively soon, but for now, my Youtube and Soundcloud are under the same name; Grovfu. On the crusade forums, I'm known as HypeConduit. I'm also the president of the anime club over at my school, as well as part of the school radio program. I'm on air!

I'm generally a pretty lazy person, but I can also become completely absorbed in whatever I'm doing, so bring some interesting conversation to the table and I'll throw in my two cents. I like producing music, drawing sketches, and practicing game design. I also occasionally like to bike whenever it's nice out. I'm usually really lax when it comes to posting stuff, obviously not here because first impressions and that stuff,

So yeah, that's it for now. I might end up editing this, but honestly, I gotta get some sleep. Hope to talk to guys really soon!

Top Bottom