• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey everyone! Fill this out!!!

WEZL

Smash Cadet
I'm currently taking a project management class and we are working on developing a smartphone app. We have to start out with a generic survey to gather information about what directions we want to take.

If anyone would be willing to take 10 seconds to fill out this little survey it would help a lot. No need to register or enter an email address or anything.... just literally click 10 buttons.

I would just take the survey multiple times myself and fill out random answers , but the site only allows one survey per ip address.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/33HP2T3

WEZL

Smash Cadet
If you just make stuff up that would still help. We already pretty much know where we're going with the app so the surveys aren't going to affect much. They're just a required deliverable.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Submitted hours ago. This survey could use revising imo. "Would you trust medical advice from an app" or whatever, is way too vague. I answered yes, but there are definitely certain things I'd have to talk to a doctor about. But I'm biased because I worked as a nationally certified pharmacy technician for 4 years lol

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Thanks to everyone that helped.

And yeah, it is a very vague question Ace, but we figured we should know whether people would actually trust a medical app. The more trust they have in it, the more they might be willing to pay for the app. Also, we are planning on putting in a type of gauge suggesting whether or not you should go seek a doctor since most people wouldn't completely replace their doctor with an application.

Top Bottom