• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Everybody.

EpicFlyingTaco

Smash Cadet
I've already made several posts here but I've never actually said hi, so hi I guess. I'm a player from Jersey that plays Melee and PM, and I'm planning to play Smash 4. I main Mewtwo in Melee and secondary Luigi. In PM I main Luigi and secondary Olimar? (I'm still kinda going through a main identity crisis in PM). I'm still pretty bad at the game but I'm trying to get better. I've actually been playing Smash since I was six but I never thought about playing competitively until like about half a year ago, so here I am :). At the moment I have no playing partners and I'm usually stuck playing against CPU's and I've never been to an actual tournament because I'm really shy and have no means of transportation at the moment. Anyway, I consider myself a pretty friendly guy. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I agree with Bui. Now I'm hungry. And with a name like that, you're probably never gonna change your avatar unless you have another epic flying taco pic.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
:4yoshi: Welcome to SmashBoards Taco! :4yoshi:

As the others said, great username :p You should really give tournaments a try someday, it's easier to talk to others when you have something in common :D Hope you have a great time here!

Top Bottom