• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey can anyone give me a hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeshaMinaj

Smash Rookie
Hey peeps. So iz yo gurl KeshaMinaj if you know what I'm sayin. :woman:
I'm new but fabulous as ever to the SmashBoards and I was wonderin somethin
Okay so basically I JUST found out about PSA and BBox and all that shiz and stuff and I'm just standin here like, woah. This is the most customizable game since MUGEN. Like wtf, you know what I'm sayin?
Anyways. I'm really fascinated by all the custom characters and stages dat peoples is makin and I'm actually really interested in how I could do dat stuff myself. ya know?
Can anyone direct me to a link or somethin that teaches me all that and stuff. Like not just something that teaches me how to do it in general but I wanna know everything from start. Cuz I don't know about ANYTHING. I'm really behind. All I know is that you need Homebrew and Gecko OS. I downloaded PSA and BrawlBox but I don't know what the hell to do. Like seriously. I fail more than the marriage of Katy Perry and Russel Brand. Anyways! Thanks to anyone who's willin to help and shiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom