• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey all!

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I know I've been here for a while, but as far as I remember, I just showed up and never really took the time to introduce myself. Why not take the time now, y'know?

In general - I'm pretty lax about most things. I'm the last person you'd expect to just flat out say YOU SUCK if I disagree with you about whatever. I'm starting college soon, which is cool and stuff.

1. Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why?
Melee :ganondorfmelee: - I've always liked his hard hitting attacks. It stuck with me for a long time. Plus it's fun to piss people off with utilt.

Brawl (Random) - No seriously, I actually main the random button. I played Brawl online almost every single day until it was shut down, so I had a long time to figure out characters. Eventually I was like why not and just started maining everybody.

SSB4 :4littlemac:- I know it's normally not a good idea to start calling mains when the cast isn't even fully announced, but I just love everything about his playstyle.
2. Why have you joined Smashboards? Do you know anyone here?
Funny story, I was completely oblivious to this game having such a devoted community, despite myself playing since I was 3 back in '99. I looked for a community for the fun of it and found this. I don't regret that decision. I don't know anybody here personally.

Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
Connected with the above answer, I didn't even know that there were tournaments for this stuff, hehe. The closest to a tourney I've ever done was in Melee with my cousins back when I was around 6 at my step-brother's birthday. It was all on Green Greens and I won it with Ganondorf.

As for wanting to attend? Not just attend, but compete! I've vowed that I'll start my competitive career once Smash 4 comes out since it's a fresh start for everyone. If I like it enough, I'll go into the Melee and Brawl scenes. I'm not even sure there's a competitive Brawl random main, so it'll be fun for everyone, I'd imagine :awesome:.

The only issue is I doubt there's much of a competitive scene where I live. I'm sure Florida has a huge amount of players, but I've never heard of one in Lakeland.
3. Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
I'm into boxing, it's pretty fun. It's not really going anywhere though. I'd prefer to keep my face intact, lol. I also play Pokemon X from time to time. I'm trying to make a serpent-based team without legendaries, which is pretty hard, but I can manage. I'm also one of the only 3 people who don't have Pokebank, which makes the struggle that more real :/.

So yeah, look forward to seeing you guys... some more!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there KankerSore, I've seen you around before :)

You're a fellow user of the Dorf, and that alone makes me happy.

As for the scene in your area, you could ask around in the Florida Smash Facebook social group, y'know...assuming you have one of those...and assuming you haven't checked it out already :awesome:

I'll probably be catching you around more in the Smash 4 Social!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Since you're not new, I hope you've been up to date in the daily praise of our lord and savior, Superman. If not, things will be...unpleasant so to speak.

6.jpg

Glad you're still sticking after two years. I hope you keep enjoying it here and remember: glory to Superman!

Top Bottom