• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey all, new here.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Hi. My name is GalacticPetey. I think a couple people from another forum I'm on might know who I am. Anyway, I'm a big Smash fan I don't know why I waited until now to register. Never played Smash 64 but I love both Melee and Brawl. If you can't tell, I main Marth in both games. I play Project M but I can't decide on a definite main. They;'e all so good!

I recently started following competitive Smash back in January during Apex and I've been hooked since. I enjoy playing in the competitive style but i'm not very good. It's still a fun of ton to watch though.

P.S. Ridley for Smash 4!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SWF Petey!

Ridley will never happen...unless you accept Superman as your personal lord and savior. Only then will your heart's desires will come true.

Welcome again, enjoy your stay, and praise the Emperor!

1396592872695.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums GP. Nice to hear that you're getting into competitive Smash like many of us here.

Enjoy your stay in the forums :)

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
I'm sorry Old Man Grey, but I can't except Superman. Cause Goku's stronger.

Top Bottom