• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey ^_^

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
hey all im new to the forum :D
im a mario player like all of you ^_^ I LOVE watching eggz doing his crazy combos. Im watching this forum already 2 months but were to lazy to reg. XD"
I have some problems with mario I can do most of the stuff expect wall of pain :((( but my problem is that when im fighting a cpu ( NOONE near me playes the game >_< ) i just lack of attacks i dunno how to start good combos. can someone help me :D?

Eggz

Smash Hero
The "Wall of Pain" I believe your referring to is just a "Pseudo Wall of Pain". It's not as good as the real one XD.

You just space your b-airs in an unapproachable fashion.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Start good combos..hes right, downthrow..and a good combo would be to u-air someone and waveland to get under them and u-air again very fast, basicly doing a string of them till you mess up or hes knocked too far away.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah well...i wouldnt say a CPU isnt exactly the best to train with...try using one at least with a lvl. 1^^

i believe your combos will get better if you do that....and use the u air its really helpful...and down throw is also a good start for a combo...actually even the best!!!

dont approach the opponent with a Uair do it when he is in the air... and dont forget to fast fall alot after doin airials!

You might already ahve known what i told you...because its something a Mario player should know^^

and yes eggz is amazing :D

Top Bottom