• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's why Sheik has different hair and eye color

happyhibisci

Smash Rookie
Please stop reminding us that Sheik has different hair color, eye color, and shorter hair than Zelda. Did you know her clothes are different too?

This is why: Zelda uses the powers of the Triforce of Wisdom to change her skin tone, hair length, eye color, etc. You can actually read all about it on the Sheik trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

So there you have it. I hope that clears up some confusion.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Haha. Exactly.
Though, I don't think Sheik changes her hair length this time, since it's still in the braid Zelda uses.
I like the braid though. Makes her look more feminine, and forms a connection between her and Zelda.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Also Shiek actually has a hint of breasts in this game. Finally we won't get noobs going around calling her a guy anymore... I hope.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Also Shiek actually has a hint of breasts in this game. Finally we won't get noobs going around calling her a guy anymore... I hope.
True, but...

I always though that compared to The Samus Misunderstanding™, Sheik's gender confusion was a minor inconvenience.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I wish Sheik was a guy. I was mad when Zelda was Sheik. I was like "@.@" and then "D<"

I never noticed Sheik's chest. I suppose I'll have to go look at the new picture.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I wish Sheik was a guy. I was mad when Zelda was Sheik. I was like "@.@" and then "D<"

I never noticed Sheik's chest. I suppose I'll have to go look at the new picture.
Why? You don't like the idea of a chick who can kick serious ass?

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
i like the fact that Sheik is female...but has pecs instead of breasts. I'm hoping in Brawl she still looks the same

Top Bottom