• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hephzibah (Augusta), Georgia Tourney

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
This is a small tourney at my friend's house, and I'm posting this just so users from smashboards know that there are Smashers in teh area-- South Augusta and Hephzibah border, a few miles out from Ft. Gordon. This particular location, for those who think they're close enough, is not over 10 minutes of driving from Blythe, either, and further, if you attend Hephzibah High, Cross Creek, even Butler High, you are close enough to not be annoyed with a long ride.

We're hoping for a decent turnout for a first attempt at hosting a tourney, at least 16 players, and so far, we've been able to get 14 or 15.

Anyway, if you're close enough to the area-- or not-- you can contact me for information.

My Yahoo Messenger S/N is SaiXander.

Feel free to message me, but I will feel just as free to block you if you just wanna mess with me. This is srs bizniss.

Top Bottom