• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

helpfull link threads

Clogon

Smash Rookie
I have been searching a lot. But I can't find any detailed threads on links attacks. Can someone help me?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I haven't checked on Skler's guide in awhile but I don't think that what you're looking for exist at this point(at least not here). You want to know damage percentages, range, etc right? Very little people seem to be interested in maining Link so you're not going to find a lot of guides like that.

Clogon

Smash Rookie
Number crunching isn't really important. what I really wanted was the various effects of some of his attacks.

Here is 3 examples of things I have discovered that aren't listed here.

1) Foward Smash: If you are really close to the target you will sent them flying behind you instead of infront of you.

2) Down Air: It has actually 2 hit sets. The hit upon release deals more damage and knockback then the sencoundary where you start to fall. (This is more noticable with toon link as she meteors the target.)

3) Gale Boomerang: When it returns and an enemy uses a jump while in it, they get 2x the hight. (Bad for Link) =(

Top Bottom