• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help

Frank West

Smash Apprentice
Hello everybody I need help. I am not a newb at smbm and I have been playing it fairly long. I know how to roll dodge I know when to block I know how and when to use the c-stick and I am pretty good with teching but I am still not at that professional level. Anybody have any tips to make me better?

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
Go to tournaments/smashfests, play people better than yourself, practice tech skills, think of strategies/mind games.

Good luck in your forthcoming adventure!

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Play with people better than you and you'll slowly get better.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
well if u want help on getting better with peach u should go to the Peach forums in the Character Specifics. people there discuss things specifically on peach, theyre mostly people who strive to get better with her.

one advice i can give u on getting better with peach is practice ur float combos.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea about the character specific forums....um i wouldnt look there for help. They are pretty ****ed up nowadays. If i were you i would go to tournament discussion or regional section and find people or tournaments or any event going on near you. or at least find a couple people to play with who arent noobers.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
If you are a Peach player, remember C-stick down is your friend.. ;)

Also, learn how to float cancel, and throw/catch turnips.. :p And learn where the Peach forums are, so you can ask people who'd be able to help you better. :p :p :p

Banks

Smash Hero
you should also learn some names of people who are actually good with peach, because there will be plenty of people in char specific who have NO idea what they are talking about. At least thats how it is in most of them

Top Bottom