• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help!

Razed

Smash Ace
hi guys. this isn't actually razed i'm just his friend who wants to know how to beat his falco!!!
okay so this is what he does:

He jumps, shoots lasers that stun me for a sec, then he runs up and hits me with a normal airial. the he runs over to me and uses his reflector to his me up, and then uses his drill kick to his me down, and uses the reflector again... he does that till i'm at like 100%, then kills me with a turning kick or drills me off the stage...

i don't see anything i can do to stop him! i play with shiek and falcon. Help pleasE!!

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
XD

Oh man. Let me just tell you that if you dont even know the names of the attacks, you probably arent good enough to beat raze no matter what we tell you. My advice: watch videos, learn advanced moves and tactics, practice a whole lot and then try to beat him. Thats how falco is played so there is nothing really beneficial I can tell you.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Hey razed's friend. It sounds like you don't know the advanced techniques and strategies of the game. If you are serious about beating him then you might want to look around, read guides, and look at the term definitions. You can beat him with both Cfalcon and sheik, but sheik will probably be easier to win with. For basic advice with sheik I would say use these moves: dsmash, ftilt, utilt, grab, fair, bair, dash attack, and needles. Cfalcon: all aerials, grab, and over b. Make sure to shield or jump over the lasers rather than let them hit you :p. Yea I would say read around the forum first and good luck.

PS: You should be posting this in the sheik or cfalcon sections.

Razed

Smash Ace
Hey look a thread made by myself on beating myself =P!

Well I'm getting my buddy to make an account of his own, so he might be here in a little bit =P. He coulda just asked me how to beat me xD! He read all the tips and wants me to say thanks, so thanks =P

Top Bottom