• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxOwns

Smash Rookie
Could someone explain me whats DI and more important how to perform it.

It looks that its too much important to get out of the enemy combos but i dont have any idea of how to do it :confused:

Plz help me.

Ty

mood4food77

Smash Hero
you might be doing it without realizing it, DI stands for directional infulence, which can pretty much explain itself, you influencing the direction you go by inputting another direction, so what you do is press the joystick in the direction you want to go, you have to experiment when to use it and which way to go when using it, examples of when not to use it are when you're peach or marth against falcon, do not DI his dthrow because he'll only be able to get a uair on you, it's better than another grab or the knee, and example of when to DI is when you get hit off the stage, just hold the the joystick towards teh stage and you'll live longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom