• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help.

Gian

Smash Apprentice
ok, im a marth, i have SSBM since it camed out but i played like the "how 2 play vid", it was since last 4 months that i ve been playing to became better. So far i learned how 2 perfectly wavedash, tech JC grab, CG, SHAFFL. by my own, looking at vids. But the hthing is i dont have any humas 2 play with , all my friends suck at smash and tehy r noy interesed on learning. So i play CPU's -_-. What should i do? for training,,, also what should i learn. I also learned SH doble fair and other things. Now i dont know what to do. I think i ve seen al vids on youtube...

Gian

Smash Apprentice
omg someone??? well sorry for doble posting ...i guess i will wait some hrs is 3 am

sorry again

Dell

Smash Rookie
Well I understand your situation because I got the same problem anyway um for training use the computer but to work on your executions thats it nothing more.

Gian

Smash Apprentice
but they r useless.....once in a while i play real ppl and i cant do the things i do with the CPU....

ppl DI, and avoide combos.....CPU's dont

Gian

Smash Apprentice
I live in mexico...:( i already went 2 that section

ThatGuy

Smash Master
They live on an island called aquepela (sp? Or completely wrong? lol), so it's not the mainland of Mexico.

However I'm sure there are smash players in Mexico, just might be hard to locate some. Check the international section of the regional forums, you might find something.

Gian

Smash Apprentice
u meant (acapulco)???
yeah well, i found some.... tnks i ll see how this works.........

and another thing in mexico is harder 2 find tahtn in USA cuz here is more dangerous 2 meet strangers like that.

Gian

Smash Apprentice
any other advice but not about how 2 get ppl 2 paly wiht... 2 improve my marth.

oh and a question is there any marth's SHFFL aerial i can do agaisnt a shield and then WD before getting Shield grabed?... cuz i saw a vid in wich a mario did a SHFFL bair WD.

and i think that would be usefull.

technomancer

Smash Champion
You can't pull it off with a SHFFL, but you can do it without fastfalling just fine. The timing is a little more delayed than Mario, so if you space it wrong, you'll probably get grabbed.

Gian

Smash Apprentice
but i 've seen ppl getting grabed betwn sh doble fairs.. so i fu only fair and try 2 waveland u will get grabed??

Top Bottom