• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP!

JBGrasshopper

Smash Rookie
Hi im sort-of new to this forums and i have a dream

when im in college and have all the materials i need (The Unity engine, a team, other programs. (please don't turn this thread into a warzone just because i said this) and (if it happens, its more likely when, concedering the backlash against human meggy and how SMG4 responds to criticism well IMO), meggys an inkling again) I plan to make a offical Super smash bros lawl game featuring not just my picks from the SMG4 cast and a communities favorite choices from all lawl spinoffs, but also my own lawl spin-off characters

but thats the problem. I dont know HOW to make a lawl moveset properly. and i like 3 people to teach me how: Shadbad2 (Creator Of Lawl Beatdown), Shrekles (Creator Of Lawl Aureus) and Luis SaladBar (Creator Of Lawl Assult) who have created my favorite movesets

but then i came up with an idea: for these 3 creators to collaberate to create a set of tutorials on how to both Design (as in finding the right moves and mechanics and such), and develop (as in animating those said movesets) movesets for people who wish to get into lawl spinoff creating

But heres the thing: i dont know HOW to access them, as they dont have any other social media accounts that I can verify, so here is my question

can someone please give me/ suggest ways for me to reach out to them so that they can teach me their ways?
and if either their is no other way, OR if this is too convoulted(?) then can you link me to the perfect guides to making lawl movesets?

sorry for too many spelling and grammor errors

Top Bottom