• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help!?!?

NintendoGameGuy

Smash Rookie
I have been eager to get into the online scene of Smash 4 as traveling for myself isn't easy. However, I don't know where to start or where to go to play other smashers. Help?

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Other than the Modes the game already gives you (For Fun & For Glory) there's only two other places I know of:

1. Right here on SmashBoards
We have two Threads here in the Online Section of the Wii U/3DS Forums where you can go and ask people for matches.

One is for the Wii U, and one is for the 3DS. The only downfall is you may not get a response right away or even at all. Of course, you could also attempt to PM others and ask them if they would like to Smash with you. Other than that though, there's also...

2.Anthers Ladder
I haven't joined Anthers Ladder or use it so I can't tell you much about it; however it looks like eggsplosiveguy eggsplosiveguy as already explained what it is and what it's about. You can give that place a try, or attempt to try out SmashBoards first, or both maybe.

Top Bottom