• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help?

Jam71102

Smash Rookie
No matter what I do it just shows an empty stage builder, even after doing all the steps. I never gotten to play PM and I am having legitimate trouble. I don't know if it matters but:

I have a hackless original wii, a two gigabyte memory card that came with the system, and for downloading I use an imac.

I'm having a lot of trouble and I really want to play this game.

Jam71102

Smash Rookie
Nothing. I deleted everything for this game. (My save files are on the wii's memory).

Jam71102

Smash Rookie
Well... I have it on the home brew file on my SD card... in a folder... I'm sorry... I'm just really confused with this...

Narpas_sword

what im trying to get from you is more info. it's really hard to help someone when they dont help themselves.

You need the contents of the nohomebrew folder on your sd card. not the folder itself.

Jam71102

Smash Rookie
So, I just need the contents of the nohome brew folder? I don't need the folder at all?

I'm trying here. I really am. Once it's done, I put on brawl and go to stage builder? I'll see what I can do.

My apologies. Just confused.

D

Deleted member

ajkdfhdoDOIUFadsfadf

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom