• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help!

SilverWolfLaguz

Smash Journeyman
Bum****, FL (Heart forever in Massachusetts)
NNID
Dante_Galileo
Long story short, the cat startled me, causing me to drop my 3DS and knock the cart out. I put the cart back in and reboot the system, and go back online. I go into For Glory 1v1, and here's where it gets weird.

For two matches, within less than half a second after the match officially started, I was kicked back to the main (offline) menu for "idling". When I start a third match, it just disconnects me.

Did the game take me being startled and accidentally popping out the cart for a rage quit? Am I going to be permanently unable to play online with the 3DS or should I just wait it out?

D

Deleted member 269706

That's very strange. It must have registered that as a disconnect and is now penalizing you for it. I think that if you just wait a few hours (or maybe even a full 24) you should be fine. I know that there are disconnect penalties, so you're probably just experiencing one right now. Give it time, you should be fine.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
That's very strange. It must have registered that as a disconnect and is now penalizing you for it. I think that if you just wait a few hours (or maybe even a full 24) you should be fine. I know that there are disconnect penalties, so you're probably just experiencing one right now. Give it time, you should be fine.
Agree

Top Bottom