• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help!

Froth

Smash Journeyman
Any strategies against Ice Climbers?
If there's a thread, just post it.
Can't seem to beat skilled Ice Climbers.
Thanks.:)

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
Don't get grabbed and kill Nana whenever you see the chance. Also if you get grabbed near the side of the stage try to DI back so that you don't get spiked. Actually whenever you get grabbed try to DI different directions to make them miss.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
i assume you main Lucas because of your pic, separate them with short hopped pk fire, kill Nana, kill Popo... if that doesnt work just spam pk-fire, it usually works against me. but then again, i suck.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
If you get grabbed at all, push every button you can and DI to try to minimize their combo. If you get grabbed near the edge, press the jump button like crazy because you are about to get meteor smashed. But, most importantly, don't get grabbed at all. This means you need to use projectiles and dodge rather than shield to avoid grabs.

Also, if you use lucas, most of his psi moves seem to be pretty good at separating nana and popo. When this happens, go after nana and try to kill her. Nana's AI stinks when she is not near popo.

Top Bottom